Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before, and that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities-tacitly or explicitly- at the institute where the work has been carried out. The Organizing Committee will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
An author, when quoting from someone else's work or when considering reproducing figures or table from a book or journal article, should make sure that he is not infringing a copyright. Although in general an author may quote from other published works, he should obtain permission from the holder of the copyright if he wishes to make substantial extracts or to reproduce tables, plates or other figures.
If the copyright holder is not the author of the quoted or reproduced material, it is recommended that the permission of the author should also be sought. Material in unpublished letters and manuscripts is also protected and must not be published unless permission has been obtained. Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are strictly prohibited. In order to protect intellectual property rights of others and the authors' own academic reputation, we are strongly against this ruthless conduct.
Submission of a paper will be interpreted as a statement that the author has obtained all the necessary permission. A suitable acknowledgement of any borrowed material must always be made.
1. Authors submit papers via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Paper format should be in Word (preferred).
2. Editor performs an initial technical check (paper field, structure of submission, adherence to the submission instructions and English language usage.), called "Pre-reviewing" with one week. Papers that go through Pre-reviewing will be assigned to related reviewers for refereeing.
3. Papers will be refereed in one month.
4. The Organizing Committee will send the review reports to authors for paper improvement at the first time once at least two constructive review reports are received.
5. Author will be required to revise paper and update the revised version via login the submission system.
6. If necessary, revised paper will be sent to the original reviewers for the second round of review.
7. Acceptance notification will be sent to the corresponding author and the registered author.
8. Author should pay the registration fee, and update the final version of paper per the registration instrcutions.
9. Final version of paper will be proofread by the Organizing Committee.
10. Author check, correct and send back the proof to the Organizing Committee.
11. Corrected papers will be sent to the journal publication office officially for on line publication.
How long will take to review one article?
It takes between one to two months. Author should contact to the Organizing Committee if the article is still under review two months after submission.
The following topics are generally submitted, however, authors are not limited to these topics: Management, Engineering and Environment. For more detailed information please click here.
Papers submitted must conform to accepted standards of technically written English. Either US or UK English is acceptable as long as usage is consistent throughout. The editors of the ICMNEE Organizing Committee are not responsible for correcting errors in grammar or spelling.
Articles requiring extensive English revisions may be rejected without review or referred to a professional copy editing service before acceptance.
Submissions that do not meet/ follow the conference submission rules and format will be returned for modification.
Paper length: Abstract: less than 300 words
Full paper: minimum 7 and maximum 12 pages , including references, tables/ charts and keywords, paper format B5 Key words 3-5 words
Font: 10-point Palatino Linotype
Margin: according to the template
Page numbers: bottom-centered
Layout: One-column Portrait
Format: MS Word-compatible file
Full research papers, work-in-progress reports and abstracts are welcome. The submission must meet the required format and cover the following:
1. Backgrounds/ Research goals / Objectives
3. Expected results/ conclusions/ contributions
The abstract should be a summary of your presentation. Please avoid scientific or engineering symbols, acronyms and bullets. The submission should be typed single-spaced in 10-point type Palatino Linotype in Microsoft Word file (*.doc/*docx). The length should be within 300 words.
The submission should be typed single-spaced in 10-point type Palatino Linotype in Microsoft Word file (*.doc/*docx). The length should be within 12 pages, including references, tables / charts and keywords. See here full paper template.